How we’re doing it
BPA’s Strategic Direction
Enhance our capabilities, create new opportunities and
encourage new development at the Port and in Northern New Brunswick.
Leverage commerce to drive prosperity in New Brunswick.
Be the best bulk and breakbulk Port in Eastern Canada.
Understand each of our product lines and aggressively promote their competitive advantages.
Have a team approach to all development.
Set priorities and objectives yearly with KPIs.
Understand the needs of our tenants.
Understand the needs & opportunities of our five key sectors.
Identify proper infrastructure that supports growth at the Port.
Have proper ROI for all investments made.
Sectors & Commodities
- Crude Oil
- Liquid Bulk
- Wood pulp
Mining & Minerals
- Mill scale
- Project cargo
- Modular components
Promoting our Services
- Help grow the northern and provincial economy
- Give back to the community and region
- Be more involved in the community – community participation among staff
- Work with community leaders
- Promote our services
- Market our infrastructure with an increased focus on specific business sectors
- Encourage investors and partners to grow with the Port
- Create partnerships with Federal & Provincial Governments